People are insane on this product review of a banana slicer
oh my fucking god
OH MY GOD I REBLOGGED THIS BEFORE I READ THE COMMENTS AND
I CAN’T BREATHE
“I tried the banana slicer and found it unacceptable. As shown in the picture, the slices is curved from left to right. All of my bananas are bent the other way.”
This just absolutely made my day!
SO many fandoms I love in here!
Look Eric, looooooook. stop scrolling and loooook. Even if i’m asleep and you don’t want to wake me up, you need to watch it and tell my its ‘cool’ later.
So, a few nights ago my 10 year old Galah, Bibi, broke a blood feather. We took her to the vet, which ended up costing over $500. We will have to board her for 2 weeks in june, which will cost an extra $531. This is expensive, but I should be able to cover it. However, the blood tests came back, and Bibi has a VERY bad blood infection, and signs that her liver may have problems. We are waiting for the results of another test, and I will now have to order a liver analysis. I also have to medicate her twice a day. All of this is very expensive, and I am terrified that she will not get better and die. I’m very scared of going into debt if her health does not get better—-I can barely cover these expenses as it is. Bibi is my baby; I rescued her 7 years ago from a sketchy, neglectful situation. Normally she should live for another 50 years! So, I am asking my community for help. I have updated my etsy shop with tons of new prints in a range of prices. If you would like a print of something I don’t have in my shop, please feel free to make a request. To get 20% off of orders of 10$ or more, enter coupon code HELPBIBI100. I will also be offering extremely discounted commissions and original art soon, so please stay tuned for that. Finally, even if you don’t have money to spare (and believe me, I know how that is T__T) please consider reblogging/retweeting this. I will keep you all updated on Bibi’s condition. Thank you for all your help.
Edited to add: I was just asked if I would accept donations, so I added a “donate” button on the front of my blog. You can either click that to donate, or click here. Every little bit helps!
You got me at bird.
HEY, REBLOG AND HELP!!! Pretty please!!!
Oh no baby :c
Before I explain the rules, I just wanted to express how much this blog means to me. I wanted to share Zelda with everyone and I really wanted friends who also genuinely loved Zelda. SO, getting back to the point, I can’t help but want to do this giveaway now.
THE RULES (are really simple)
- Reblog & Like this post to enter (the more you reblog the better your chances!)
- I won’t force you to follow me, but it will enter you for another chance to win, and I’d really love to make more Zelda friends! :D
- Make sure I can reach you if you win! Leave your ask open and be prepared! I’ll need your address to ship your prize. I will ship internationally!
- The winners will be chosen on May 31st! Go go go!
TWO winners will be chosen!
You will receive an Ocarina Song Ring of your choice, your very own copy of Hyrule Historia and an art commission by e-hima! (Art commission will be for one single character OC or fanart) These rings are made by Peregrine Studios and come in sizes 6 – 13, your choice of stainless steel, gold plated or antique bronze finishes. There are thirteen different ocarina songs to choose from: Zelda’s Lullaby, Song of Time, Saria’s Song, Song of Healing, Epona’s Song, The Sun’s Song, Song of Storms, Prelude of Light, Minuet of Forest, Bolero of Fire, Serenade of Water, Requiem of Spirit, and Nocturne of Shadow
E is my roommate and has agreed to give out one free single-character commission to the winner. More info about E and her commissions here.
You will receive a Skyward Heart pendant by The Pixel Smithy in your choice of gold or silver finish! Unbelievably beautiful necklace modeled after the heart container from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
THE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN MAY 31ST!
Good luck, everyone! :D
The progression of the kitchen in Gotye’s music video for Easy Way Out.
Look what you did, Reed!
My first (or maybe second) ever Mech design. The pilot of the thing is the character I’m currently designing/working on. She prolly wont end up driving around with her tits out, but you never know.
From Echo Locations.
- everything you need to know about pixel art and how to start (best one so far)
- pixel art, what is it?
- an introduction to pixel art by richard janes
- 2D will never die’s tutorials page
- ultrashock’s pixel art tutorials: part i | part ii | part iii | part iv
- wikihow’s become a pixel artist
- great list of 30 tutorials
- create a 3D characters from pixel art
the big list of pixel art tutorials by pixelprospector
pixel art tutorials
- HUGE Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (pixeljoint)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (Derek Yu)
- Pixel Art Tutorial (Natomic / Mark)
- Big Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (Gas 13)
- Pixel Art (drbubu)
- Pixel Tutorial (Final Boss Blues)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (deviantART)
- More Pixel Art Tutorials (TIGSource Forums)
- Even More Pixel Art Tutorials (Pixel-Zone / Some dead links…)
- Learning Pixel Art (Black Golem)
- A Beginner’s Guide To Spriting (TIGSource Forums)
- 2D Tile Art Basics (Flash Game Dojo)pixel art inspiration
- HUGE collection of Pixel Art, Mockups and more from TIGSource forums!!
- Tzigla (a place for collaborative pixelated drawings in 100×100 pixel squares)
- Pixel Art Guild (site that features Pixel Art)
- Pixel Art Mega Thread (Something Awful Forums)
- Pixel Art Rebirth In Digital Animations (Game Comments)
- Hall of Fame for Games Featuring Outstanding Pixel Art (TIGSource Forums)pixel art forumsfreelance guide
- Pixel Art Freelance Guide (Adam “Atomic” Saltsman)graphic style analysis
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part I (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part II (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part III (Black Golem)tutorials about glowy graphics
IT’S A GIVIWAY, NERDS!
I’m Damian, trainuh of strong Pokimon, and d’you know what I’ve got?
A SHINY CHAWMINDUH.
I know, roight? That thing is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid! I don’t need a weakling like Chawminduh on moi team, so here’s what I’m gonna do.
I’m givin’ this Chawminduh away. Heck if I care where it ends up.
I figuh if anyone wants this Chawminduh, they’ll wanna know the facts, roight? Well, here’s what ya need to know.
It’s Brave nature, and it Often dozes off. It knows Growl, Scratch, and Flamethrower. Its Hidden Power type is Lightning. It has absolutely no EV training whatsoever; it’s a blank slate. As for IV’s, here’s a reasonable calculation as to what they are:
But there’s gotta be some sort of order here, so here are:
- You may only like and reblog ONCE. UNO. ICHI. ONE SINGULAR TIME EACH.
- No giveaway blogs. That’s just bein’ an asshole.
- Giveaway ends April 1st, because there’s only so much I’m willin’ to put up with for going through the notes.
- You don’t have to be followin’ me! In fact, I highly recommend you don’t. You ask only for pain.
- I might throw in a few surprises, so keep that in mind!
- When I pick the winner, we can sort out the transfer from there! Or I can dump it on a rock and promise to come back for it.
I think that’s it! Later, nerds!
- a quick guide to understanding channel mixer
- curves tutorial
- tutorial on typography: how to use open type feature in your text
- make text your friend: part i - fonts
- make text your friend: part ii - techniques
- how to cut things out in photoshop
- color range
- how to do a silhouette effect
- fast rounded corners in photoshop
- GIF Tutorial: 1, 2, 3
- photoshop serigraphs
- old photo effect
- creating an abstract water color effect
- colorful poster tutorial
- colorful pastel typo tutorial
- create a dramatic western style movie poster
- retro styled poster
- create an intense movie poster
- using negative space/extending backgrounds
- tutorial: scratchy film lines
- fanart tutorial
- variations, color effects, scrolling text
- blending tutorial
- multicolored stripes
- cutting out circles
- how to add google adsense
- tumblr theme tutorial
- tutorial: dotted outlines
- how to fill text with an image
- tutorial: light waves
- textures/brushes guide
- tutorial: torn paper
- how to use masks
- how to auto-cap dvds (and other video files) in kmplayer
- planet photoshop
i WOULD FREAK OUT
I know how. This guys spent like a month doing this to people at random and a lot of the time he got it wrong, but when he got it right he saved the recording and edited it into this video. There. Mystery solved. Go home and cry over your chocolate milk because the tooth fairy is dead.
A set from the stop motion animated feature film Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)